Section One (Inside the Castle):
- King's Bed Chamber Points: Open book on the nightstand. Interesting
- Queen's Bed Chamber Points: None. Interesting Things: Read diaries.
- Meeting Chamber Points: Look at bookshelf. Look at books - lower
bookshelf. Pull books. Pull tapestry on far right wall.
As PID, shift into bear, attack MacMorn with sword, then invoke
amulet. Interesting Things: None.
- Ballroom Points: Take goblet, bone. Interesting Things: Talk
to scullery maid several times( 5 or more).
- Throne Room Points: Look at Dragonsphere. Interesting Things: be
tough with MacMorn.
- Council Chamber Points: Take sword, shieldstone.
Interesting Things: Look at papers on table.
- Waystation Points: Talk to Shapechanger. Talk to Soptus.
Talk to Merchant, ask for fruit. Talk to Faerie. As PID, admit
you're a shapeshpchanger but you didn't do anything. point out
the Queen Mother's evil, ASK "Is there anything I could give you to
let me go?" Use Doll to heal guard captain.
-Jump into well. Interesting Things: Talk to merchant again, just to
chat. Jump down well as king.
- Bottom of Well Points: Take rare coin(This side of river). Shift into
seal. Gaze into crystal ball, invoke crystal. Take emerald.
- Stair Trap Points: Put statue on stairs. Interesting Things: Walk off
WITHOUT putting statue on stairs. -
- Darkness Beast Points: Read parchment. Interesting Things: Walk
by dog WITHOUT reading parchment.
- King's Chamber Points: Shift into bear, pull king. Give soul egg to
king. Interesting Things: None.
- Stairway Points: Push wall switch, wear crown( may have to do more
than once). Interesting Things: None.
SECTION TWO (Slathan, land of shapeshifters)
- Guard post and pool monster Points: Insist that you must get through
and choose "can I offer something" Give any object. When you
come back, talk to them before leaving Throw shieldstone at stone.
Take tenacles. As PID, offer to give guards something and choose
Soptus Soporfic ONLY. After you drink, use doll to heal yourself
(Make sure that you visit the Hermit's cave first.)
Interesting Things: Wise off to guards. Ignore the pool monster
and walk by. Try talking to various weird-looking rocks and trees.
- Wise Shifter Points: Talk to wise shifter and get polystone.
(If you do not get it, talk to him again). Interesting Things:
Talk to the shifter again after getting doll, go in again as PID.
- Green monster room Points: As the king, you cannot get by the monster.
As PID, use the doll to heal the monster. Interesting
- Shifter Village Points: Talk to woman. Interesting Things: None.
SECTION THREE ( Brynn-Fann, Land of faeries) - Entrance to maze Points:
Talk to faerie: Give a non-violent answers to each taunt
(Good day, I seek, May your).
- The maze Points: There is no 'maze' -- it is a maze of questions.
The fast method is to find Ralph when he is RED (Talk to Sprite
until you find Ralph) Ask permission to cross. Cross after asking
despite what he says. Interesting Things: Try crossing without
permission. Ask the various sprites to tell you things and figure
out the logic puzzle.
- Butterfly King Points: Answers to quiz questions:
Anyone, I don't know, Trouble, Callash, I won't like it.
Answers to second part: DO NOT choose "hostile race", "faeries",
"prejudiced". Find the crystal flower and take it. As PID, open
bottle of flies won from Caliph. Interesting Things: Try
to take the crown without the flies.
SECTION FOUR (The Desert)
- The trader in his lean-to Points: Talk to the trader. Answer first
question NO, second question YES. He gives directions to the
oasis in code. SHAB is north, FALLA is south, ECLIPTUS is west,
POPO is and example- TILSHUM SHAB FALLA FALLA POPO ECLIPTUS
equals - TRAVEL NORTH SOUTH SOUTH AND WEST Take a
bone if you do not have one. Interesting Things: Answer yes
to first question and follow these directions instead. Wander
aimlessly around the desert.
- Oasis Points: Talk to shaman and get yellow powerstone. As PID, talk
to shaman and give them a spirit bundle. If you have used yours
up on Llanie, you can make a new one -- Put feathers into bone and
then put magic into the 'partial bundle' with the vortex
stone(object 26). Interesting Things: Talk to guard to
get inside the tent. To go back home, head east out of oasis.
- Tent interior Points: None. Interesting Things: If you are effusive in
praise and not too eager to get down to business, you will get to
see the belly-dance and will have to win fewer games to get prizes.
- Gem Game Points: Play until you have won three prizes. As PID, come
back and win two more prizes. Interesting Things: None.
- Spirit Plane Points: None. Interesting Things: Walk off to the east.
- Floating Disks Points: Get to the other side. Follow the path on
the map, only mirror it. Interesting Things: Make a wrong
- Snakes Points: Use the shifter ring to turn into a snake and go
across. Interesting Things: Cross without shifting.
- Roc Points: Use vortex stone to take magic from grapes. Wait until the
roc has eaten the grapes and they don't reappear.
Throw the dates (Won as a prize from Caliph). Get the soul egg.
Put the black sphere(aquired in sorcerer's tower) in the nest.
Head off to the west. Interesting things: Try to take the soul egg
without distracting the roc first.
SECTION FIVE (The Mountain)
- Base of mountain Points: If you are nice, you get the amulet. If
you don't get it here, you get it later. Interesting Things: Talk
to Llanie. If you balance nice and average answers(middle and
bottom choices), she gives you a kiss.
- Waterfall Points: Take the gold nugget( to the left of waterfall).
Interesting Things: None.
- Hermit's cave Points: As PID, put spirit bundle on Llanie, then talk to
Llanie and build poem. the poem: "Thou art a rose -- but no!
For no rose as fair did ever grow in any land".
Then use the doll to heal Llanie. Interesting Things: Llanie gives
you the amulet if you amulet if you don't already have it, and
- The shak nest Points: Take feathers. Interesting Things: Use sword
to carve up bird figurine. Make noise with birdcall. Talk to the
shak, but don't admit you're king.
- The monster Points: Use sword to attack monster. Interesting
Things: Let time run out without using sword.
- The shak by the waterfall Points: Take mud (the dark patch by the
waterfall). Interesting Things: Try to get by the shak, Talk
to him. As PID, come back here to go west.
- Pillar jumping Points: Follow directions on the map to get to
other side. Interesting Things: Jump to the wrong pillar.
- The nest Points: Take the belt. Interesting Things: None.
SECTION SIX (The Tower)
- The tower outside Points: Answer the vines: "red", "leg", and
"beef stew" . Interesting Things: You have to go behind the
tower to get by the tangle. Don't answer the vines correctly.
- The eye chamber Points: Throw mud at eye. Interesting
Things: Try walking by.
- Room of magic Points: Take music box. Take vortex stone(far right on
the cabinet). Interesting Things: None.
- Science room Points: Use vortex stone to take magic from rope. Take
rope. Take flask, put flask on metal plate, turn petcock, take
flask of acid. Open cage(bottom right corner), put dead rat in
freezer, Take contents of freezer(The little window in the side
of the freezer). Interesting Things: None.
- The elevator, bottom and middle Points: None. Interesting
Things: Push buttons to go up and down.
- Top Points: Put ratsicle on doorframe. Put tentacles on
doorframe. Interesting Things: Walk through the teleport door
without taking it down.
- Dungeon room Points: Take torch. Pour contents of flask of acid on
floor. Tie rope to manacles (the ones near the hole). Use
the go-arrow to go down the hole(but first you must place the torch,
see below). Interesting Things: None.
- The stone pedestal chamber Points: None. Interesting Things: Can't
come in here unless you have the torch. Try walking on the glowing
- Waterfall machine Points: Put teleportal in the window. Interesting
- Sorcerer's room Points: During first pause, use polystone to mimic
blue powerstone. During second phase, throw blue powerstone
at circle of the spheres.
After cut-scene -- take black sphere, map(upper middle wall), crystal ball
and spirit bundle (in the chest). Interesting Things: See
what happens if you don't do it right.
The Spoiler Centre